Acne can be caused by several factors. It can be both something internal or external, but internal problems are the most common cause of acne, and supplements are a great way to deal with these problems, thus we bring a list of the best acne supplements.
Acne around the world is something that happens to several people. Although it differs on intensity and causes, most of people suffering from acne, suffer from hormonal or internal problems. Acne can be caused by external problems, too, but this type of acne tends to be mild in comparison to hormonal acne. Thus, there are supplements which are meant to help you fight those internal causes which are making your face suffer from acne breakouts.
Hormonal problems can greatly boost oil production levels from sebaceous glands. This is probably the main acne causing factor along other things such as dead skin cells, dirt and debris. With this said, are there supplements which help you reduce your oil production level? Or perhaps, vitamins which allow your skin to be stronger to deal with acne, or supplements that helps you reduce the chances of infection by bacteria?
We are going to find out by looking at some supplements which are great to deal with acne.
- Zinc: Zinc is one of the most known vitamins which are great to fight acne, and perhaps the most important one. This supplementation will help reducing the chances of acne breakouts, alleviate inflamed skin and redness and it has several other properties which are great for the body and your overall health.
- Vitamin D3: This skin is great to control inflammation and also deals with skin cells and dead skin cells. It apparently can help you dry out pimples, too.
- Vitamin B complex: Stress and cortisol can cause acne, and this is something that people usually ignore. Vitamin B complex help you reduce acne by helping you deal with fatigue and stress.
- Omega 3: Also known as Fish Oil, this supplement has many incredible benefits to the body and health. For the skin, it helps by strengthening the skin from the inside and allows your body to balance hormonal fluctuations.
- Probiotics: Some people suffer from acne because of their stomachs. Having a weak digestion system can lead to acne because of the body not being capable of dealing with vitamins, minerals and proteins provided by food, thus, probiotics are a nice way to deal with this problem.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant and it also helps with collagen production, which is the one dealing with skin flexibility.
With this said, you have to take in mind that these supplements only help with acne. They won’t magically clear your acne by night, so you should take them with other types of supplements and even skin-care products, diet and engage yourself in a more hygienic life-style. There are also somethings you can do to avoid acne from happening which include making some changes in your diet or doing exercises to reduce your cortisol levels.
Hope you learn something from my article “best acne supplements”. See you later!